Author Topic: Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic in Maryville, TN  (Read 1696 times)

Offline realmccoy1

Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic in Maryville, TN
« on: August 25, 2011, 05:27:36 pm »
We had such a great response to the class we did in Robbinsville we are doing it again. In the last class, students riding experience ranged from 4 months to 30+ years. As part of my instructor training I got to shadow the instructor all weekend. I was AMAZED at the visibly noticeable riding improvement of every student in both classes, and I do mean EVERY student!

If you were there, please feel free to chime in here, I have had several thank you emails, testimonies on facebook, and phone calls going on and on about how drastic their riding had improved from that single day class.

The next classes are Level 1 Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics (TCARC) and will be held at the Foothills Mall on October 15 and 16 from 7:30am to 5:30pm. This is a 1 day class priced at $295 and worth every penny.

If you have hit a plateau in your riding and are ready to take it to the next level, no matter what kind of bike you ride, or level of experience, this is your ticket to break through that barrier and hone your skills.

For sample videos, more information or to register, go to the schedule at: http://www.totalridertech.com/calendar.html

SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM

Offline realmccoy1

Re: Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic in Maryville, TN
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 12:25:05 pm »
We have limited spots for this class. Please help me get this to the riding comunity out there, the better our results from this class, the quicker we can get level 2 and other classes localy.
SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM

Offline realmccoy1

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 11:16:08 am »
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I can now give a $25 per person group discount if 6 people or more sign up to take the class on the same day as a group. Contact me for details.

Call all your friends with interest in the class or gather your own group and take your cost from $295 down to $270 each!
SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM

Offline realmccoy1

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 07:59:00 am »
Bump, Gonna be a great class. Any takers out there?
SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM

Offline realmccoy1

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 04:25:01 pm »
No sign ups yet, getting ready to pull the plug on this till April.
SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM

Offline realmccoy1

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 12:16:42 pm »
Class has been reset for April 28-29
SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM