Author Topic: Ultimate Barn Find  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Ultimate Barn Find
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:36 am »
Really cool read That I thought I would share. :21

The words "barn find" tend to be overused, however, this may very well be, as the auctioneers have named it, the "ultimate barn find estate auction." It's a jaw dropper. It's the estate of William L. King Jr who was involved in racing his whole life and evidently spent much of his money and many years collecting an enormous number of vehicles and parts.
Indian motorcycle collectors and restorers, be sure to check this out!

If you like any kind of vintage and antique items, not just vehicles, this is for you, but if you're a motorhead, well, this is REALLY for you. Indian motorcycles, lots of motorcycles, engines and parts, sheet metal, trim, sidecars, it's huge. Harleys, too. Then there are the Corvettes and all kinds of engines and parts for muscle cars and tractors and toys and guns and furniture and ..., well, you get the idea.

The estate is in southern Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati, but the auction itself is online. It looks like they're adding more items constantly as they go through and catalog everything.

Very, very interesting.

:27 This video is insane!! Has to be a million dollars worth of stuff there!!! If not more.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline moonshiner

• True Member
  • 76 goldwing , 82 750 spectre,83 nighthawk
Re: Ultimate Barn Find
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:03:40 pm »
cool stuff , too much moola for me to play with it ....
i miss the good ole days , back when i was the only lunatic on the road ..