Author Topic: looking to get back into dualsporting and offroad..  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Python423

looking to get back into dualsporting and offroad..
« on: October 26, 2011, 05:02:08 pm »
Got the DR charged up and running..  Can't believe Ive not road offroad or dualsport in year or two...  What women will do to you.. I can't believe.. lol..  Use to know all the cool spots around, so lookign to get back into some mild to medium dualsporting to break myself back into it... anyone wanna ride let me know, usually off one day thur week and sundays..   python423 at gmail.com goes straight to my phone.. just a couple pics snapped this evening from camera phone out at the lake..

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Re: looking to get back into dualsporting and offroad..
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 06:58:21 pm »
Got the DR charged up and running..  Can't believe Ive not road offroad or dualsport in year or two...  What women will do to you.. I can't believe.. lol..  Use to know all the cool spots around, so lookign to get back into some mild to medium dualsporting to break myself back into it... anyone wanna ride let me know, usually off one day thur week and sundays..   python423 at gmail.com goes straight to my phone.. just a couple pics snapped this evening from camera phone out at the lake..

HEY,
Not sure you can call some dirt roads once in awhile "mild to medium dualsporting", but I hit a few backroads that have some gravel once in awhile, had one today (26th).  Check Ride Reports (PAULRIDES) and Upcoming Events for my upcoming rides.  I ride weekdays and Sunday (usually only Sunday Morning).
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: looking to get back into dualsporting and offroad..
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:58:57 pm »
Good looking bike. I am really going to try and get another DS this coming year. I miss and love woods riding.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you