Author Topic: LEDLights4Bikes.com ~ New Authorized Dealer for LED lighting for bikes  (Read 9090 times)

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
So its no secret that you cannot be TOO visible on a bike.  LED accent lighting is the way to go.  Not just any LED lighting though....there is some REALLY cheap products out there.  Ask me how I know this!?

Well, after throwing money into pod lights and single color strip lighting, we have found a product that we are SOLD on.... enough that my boyfriend Larry and I have decided to become authorized dealers of LEDGlow lighting systems.  The lighting systems offer a huge variety of colors and lighting display effects.  If you know me, you know I'm skeptical and RARELY will get behind a product unless I can truly say that I would use it.... well, not only do I use these.... today I am installing MY OWN 7 color set (with wireless remote!!) - yep, these are easy enough to install that even a GIRL can do it!!!!

Be sure and check us out on Facebook also and "LIKE" us!!   :like   I will also be posting pics and video on Facebook and our website of our own bikes with the LEDGlow 7 color set later this weekend.

To view ALL the products we are promoting, please visit us at http://www.ledlights4bikes.com/ There is also a video you can view on youtube highlighting just what the LEDGlow kits can do to give you an ultimate visual effect - check it out! (of course seeing it in person is MUCH better!) 

Thanks for checking us out!! even if you have LED accent lighting now, but know friends who are interested, send them our way and be sure and tell them to let us know they heard about us on ETB!!! 
~Sonya

http://www.ledlights4bikes.com/

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: LEDLights4Bikes.com ~ New Authorized Dealer for LED lighting for bikes
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 05:29:44 pm »
I just ordered my set today. :21 Although I didn't get the 7 color one. I got the single color red one with the remote. I love these style leds. I got some at the IMS show last year. They work great. Can't wait to get mine in the mail!!!
What is surprising is how good of a deal they were. For not much more than you can buy the wireless remote you get LEDS too!!!! :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 01:17:50 am »
Thanks Curtie!!  here is the link to the video I made from the installation today...yep, did it myself - the video quality after the pics is not FABULOUS but you get the idea... love love love it!

Let us know what you think!! and thanks again and if you have any questions about installing give us a holler... or give me a holler (Since I know how its done now hahahaha) 

Offline CrossReaper

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 01:40:10 pm »
bookmarked the page. now to figure out which size kit to get. Not sure how many strips I'll need etc. lol

Offline gotgixers

• Gixxersaurous rider
  • Legendary Member
  • Old Skool GSXR 7/12
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 03:22:01 pm »
I had these on my Busa. They ARE the best set of LED's going.   :21 I will be getting a 10pc set for the Gixx, and a 12pc for the chopper here real soon...
I PITY THE FOOL, THAT DONT RIDE OLDSCHOOL

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 06:20:08 pm »
Cross, If you go with the 6 piece set up like I did it comes with the wireless remote. Which is really great because you don't have to worry about having to put a switch somewhere on the bike. Plus it eliminates a lot of the wiring. :21

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline blkz1k

• True Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »
Grt light kits ive installed 3 set of them really simple kit

Offline CrossReaper

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 12:40:04 am »
i was thinking about getting the 6 piece mainly for the remote part, but i have no idea where to put that many strips lol now that my bike is naked there isn't as many places to hide things hahaha

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 02:28:05 pm »
Cross you can always find a place for LED's.  :21 Its always been my experience if I dont buy the big kit, I wish I had "just" 1 or 2 more strips :)  Also just looked @ The website, wow you do have killer prices.  IMO the blue/white/green ones are always brighter than the darker colors like red.

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 10:01:20 pm »
Thanks all for the support - I installed the 6 piece 7 color set with 6 add ons this weekend and it was soooo easy.  I highly recommend the kits with the remote.... sometimes the green may be what you want to run but sometimes the blues or the whites may be a better option. ALSO... a cool feature is the different light flashing patterns.... you can make them pulse or stay on constantly or strobe.  I agree also - its a better deal to order a larger set because you do find yourself wanting just one or two additional strands.  I also had a couple of the two foot extensions - for the front forks of my bike.  It just helped reach the connector a little better.  I used some zip ties (black) to conceal the wires and a couple of places some electrical tape just to make everything neat.  I will also say that the last set of lights I had were sooooo fragile but the wiring on these are very durable AND the light strands are flexible too.  thanks again for the positive feedback - spread the word!!!

~Sonya
www.ledlights4bikes.com

Offline LukeNukeEm

• True Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 10:04:34 pm »
Oh also I had a 7 color LED light I use to run on my vstar 1100, I'd let it slowly change colors, Road through PF, Gat, and Ktown and never was pulled over.  As long as it doesnt strobe, or maybe i was just lucky.

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 08:49:47 am »
Bos - yep we have never had a problem with our lights - I had red on my Vstar before and Larry had blue and you are correct as long as they don't strobe and you are running it shouldnt be a problem - we have never been pulled over with the red and blue LEDS.  And after seeing the BLUE doing the strobe thing, yeah, I can see where that would get you some MUCH unwanted attention by PO-PO LOL   >:D

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
  • I just love to ride and have since I was 5.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 03:20:40 am »
I want the green with remote...But, will be post Christmas probably. :11
2006 VTX1300C 205/70/15 Hydroedge rear tire, Leatherlyke Bags, Batwing, Cobra floor boards, Vance & Hines pipes, LEDGlow, Pair Mod, Kuryakin Hypercharger Pro, Mustang seat, Cobra passing lights, Cobra Case Gaurds, 3" Fork extensions, 1800C Shocks, Cobra Tach, Custom Risers, Custom Kickstand, and a  WOLO Badboy Horn.

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 10:21:35 pm »
Deuce.... or hint to someone that you want it for Christmas LOL  Either way we will be around - just keep the link handy.  I have had several people over the weekend after seeing the lights on the bikes at the Veterans Day parade in Clinton about ordering sets.  Maybe we need to have a "viewing" one night LOL

Thanks all

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 03:16:13 pm »
Sorry for my delay. I did get them in last week. Just been so busy I didn't get a chance to install them until the weekend. I like that you have all the strobe and pulse features in the remote. And easy install. I wanted to take pictures and do a write up for a how to. But I think I left my camera on the Hill last time I went. :( But I still have several lights to install so once I get a new camera I will take the pics and do that write up. :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline Trav-A$$

• True Member
  • Track or Street.... It's still riding!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 06:57:15 pm »
so how do they look on bikes with no chrome?
Track Addict....

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:32 am »
Looks great. I am not a chrome fan at all!! It just glows read under the bike. I am trying to find out how to use one of them to create a light like knight rider. then I would have a kit bike. :34

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline SonyaVstar

• LEDLights4Bikes
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 12:00:51 am »
Wanna get the biker in your life a special gift for Christmas... check out the website we have done some tweaking.  AND, we are now selling LED accent lighting for cars as well!! Hurry and place your order now to insure delivery for Christmas.  and HECK, if you dont have a biker in your life, just get yourself a set!!! I highly recommend the 7 color set with remote!!!!  (Did I mention I put my own lights on my Vstar? LOLO)

visit us at www.ledlights4bikes.com

Thank you and Merry Christmas All!!

~Sonya  :-*

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 11:18:47 am »
This would make a great Christmas Gift!!! I need to share this thread with all the FB pages I am a part of.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 12:07:56 pm »
I know you said you haven't been stopped. But, are they legal for use on the road?
2006 VTX1300C 205/70/15 Hydroedge rear tire, Leatherlyke Bags, Batwing, Cobra floor boards, Vance & Hines pipes, LEDGlow, Pair Mod, Kuryakin Hypercharger Pro, Mustang seat, Cobra passing lights, Cobra Case Gaurds, 3" Fork extensions, 1800C Shocks, Cobra Tach, Custom Risers, Custom Kickstand, and a  WOLO Badboy Horn.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 05:35:12 pm »
yes, as long as they are not flashing red or blue and the direct light of red or blue facing front or rear. If that makes since.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline MikelJay

• True Member
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 10:29:33 am »
I am trying to find out how to use one of them to create a light like knight rider. then I would have a kit bike. :34

Curt, there is a company that makes a kit like that.  A buddy of mine had one on his Goldwing, had it mounted in the intake on the front fairing. Looked wicked!!!    :22
Let me give him a call and I'll get the name of the company for you......

HOWZAT?!?
Mike

2006 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: Re: LEDLights4Bikes.com ~ New Authorized Dealer for LED lighting for bikes
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 03:42:54 am »
Oh!!!! That would be so cool. :34 that would make my year. Haha

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline MikelJay

• True Member
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 09:19:05 am by MikelJay »
Mike

2006 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado

Offline LukeNukeEm

• True Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 10:21:14 am »
Wow $30 for that isnt bad at all!  Good find!

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 11:23:41 am »
You get that and you'll here that swoosh noise when it goes back & forth like on the show!  :34 Or is it just me?? :31

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 08:51:08 am »
got mine on last week!

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Sonya has posted that she is giving up the buizz. So for those looking to get LED lights be sure to check with our ETB LED expert Spike240sx
 I personally have loved Sonya's lights. To bad she is not doing it anymore. I will be getting with nick to light up the Magna. :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline Spike240SX

• LED Lighting Nut
  • True Member
Always sad to see someone have to get out of something they enjoy. I know I enjoy the challanges that come with LED lighting bikes. The brand that they were selling is my backup when my kits will not fit a particular situation. Best of luck to you guys in your future endeavours.