Author Topic: New Toy!!!!!!!!  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
New Toy!!!!!!!!
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:05:49 pm »
Well got a new toy. Me and dustin got the itch to be in the woods. We dabbled a bit last year with dirtbikes but decided that we both wanted a couple of 4 stroke quads to run around in the woods. Him and jeff went and picked this up for me last night. 2002 400ex 417 motor kit and several extra goodies. I went strait there from work today to play with it a bit. :wahoo needs a few little things like the swing arm bearings, steering steam,and control arm bushings, and has a bit of an oil leak from the valve cover, but all in all runs great with a lot of new parts. Can't wait to go play in the woods. Me and dustin are on our way to his house currently with his new woods toy that I will let him tell you all about. Who's riding with us!!!! :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline magnecraft

• True Member
  • old clapped out street car
Re: New Toy!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 12:10:20 pm »
Man you shoulda bought tires and a battery first so you could meet me at the hill tomorrow. you know if i had either one you'd be welcome to them.
oh BTW... nice toy.  :21  my brother went through the EX phase and i loved riding them, but to me they are like horses, its better to have a friend with a stable full, ha ha.

Rich
ETB Rocks! Don't forget this is a member supported site so kick in a few bucks when you can. $$ We want it to live long and prosper.

Offline IanC

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Fast from the Past
Re: Re: New Toy!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 05:18:25 pm »
Looks a lot like one sitting at Zaxby's next door.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
1978 Suzuki GS1000EC - Completely custom.
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:18 pm »
A bunch of guys I know go up to webb ever once in a while.  We mostly ride rzr's (i have a rhino 660) but you're more than welcome to come as long as its on the hush hush ::)

Offline SilverZZR

• www.tnmountaintours.com
  • True Member
  • Suzuki FTW!!!
    • Brothers Cabin Staining
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »
As for me ... a 2004 Polaris Predator 500. This thing SCREAMS!!! I'll get better photos tomorrow but here is one from today on our way home from playing in the mud.

Dustin
2013 GSX-R1000
ETB Founder

www.tnmountaintours.com

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: Re: Re: New Toy!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 07:28:06 am »
A bunch of guys I know go up to webb ever once in a while.  We mostly ride rzr's (i have a rhino 660) but you're more than welcome to come as long as its on the hush hush ::)

I love webb!! But sadly they have cut up a lot of it with dozers. I was told they no one can ride up there anymore? Is that were you take your side by side? Deff let us know next time you all go out.

I was big into quads for a long time but got out of it about 4 years ago. Forgot how much I loved doing it. :)

And magna, tires and battery will be on the bike soon :21

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 10:06:53 am »
Curtie, yea a lot of people arent allowed up their anymore, but my brother is a cop and knows the guy so we go ever once in a while.  Next time we go I'll give you a holler.

Offline magnecraft

• True Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 10:35:08 am »
alright Curtie, lookin forward to it.
glad you got a new toy.  :21
ETB Rocks! Don't forget this is a member supported site so kick in a few bucks when you can. $$ We want it to live long and prosper.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 07:50:16 am »
Magna I got my battery yesterday. Now I need some rubber which should be here very soon and I will be good for the hill :21

Yesterday I got the 400ex out washed it down then covered it with WD40 (helps wash the mud off next time) then put it next to my mistress....   

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline magnecraft

• True Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 10:34:15 am »
that's great. you didn't miss anything yesterday at the hill, except a busted arse due to the loads of tree parts all over it.

Offline IanC

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Fast from the Past
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 12:13:08 pm »
Not your ass that got busted I hope.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
1978 Suzuki GS1000EC - Completely custom.
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Offline magnecraft

• True Member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 02:40:39 pm »
no not mine. i took it easy. someone did though, Tuesday and yesterday, don't know who or how bad.