Author Topic: New to the forum!  (Read 5209 times)

Offline ellis976

• True Member
Re: New to the forum!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 09:24:09 pm »
now patti will hafta clean that keyboard twice... drop seen the double r

Pattigoin

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 09:42:23 pm »
Dang it Droppity  :groan

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: Re: Re: New to the forum!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 10:42:52 am »
I want to report the A_$H0_E thread jacker who posted the RR in the wrong thread! HAHA
Sorry dude I thought I was putting it in the New Member thread. HEHE He said Member!
:23

Posted by Tapatalk Smartphone App

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline wheeliet

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 10:56:35 pm »
Hey Wardie, it was good to see you guys at the store today. Wish it had been a bit less crowded on the hill but that is what I always expect on the weekends. We get our good rides in during the week and evenings also during the week. We were behind you guys once more or less sitting in traffic but turned around and went back toward store again since it appeared most were going the other way. Oh well see ya again soon.

Offline Wardie

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 05:53:22 pm »
Hey Wardie, it was good to see you guys at the store today. Wish it had been a bit less crowded on the hill but that is what I always expect on the weekends. We get our good rides in during the week and evenings also during the week. We were behind you guys once more or less sitting in traffic but turned around and went back toward store again since it appeared most were going the other way. Oh well see ya again soon.

Ya I saw some bikes behind us and they stopped.  Didn't know it was you all.  We were heading back into town.  Good meeting up with you to man.  I will be out a lot more once I move back to Maryville in June.  I keep the bike at my parents house since they have a garage and I live in an apartment complex.  Anyways, I am sure we will run into each other again bro.  Be safe.
2007 ZX-6R