Author Topic: LionHeart Moto  (Read 39570 times)

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
LionHeart Moto
« on: June 25, 2012, 01:21:19 pm »
http://LionHeartMoto.com

We will offer free shipping on all items to EastTnBikers members, if you want an item please message me or email me first and I will give you the coupon code for checkout!

LionHeart Moto is a leather suit/jacket production company. We are working with suit makers who have been in the business for the past 25 years to bring you the same great quality of suits such as Alpinestars, Dainese, ect. at cheaper rates and price.

LionHeart Moto was created by motorcycle enthusiasts, so we won't sell you stuff we wouldn't use!

LionHeart Moto is a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality motorcycle clothing and accessories. We have been manufacturing and meeting the needs of the biking enthusiast for more than 25 years. Our products are being used and displayed throughout the world. In addition, LionHeart has its own design department, as well as the facility that can produce many products at each customer?s specifications. We continuously research new designs and offer the highest quality our loyal customers have come to expect.

Motorcycle clothing can be purely for fashion or for protective reasons. At LionHeart Moto we believe that combing the two functions is very important to our customers. The material used to produce our clothing is of premium quality. They help protect riders from the elements such as wind, rain, cold or heat. Another benefit from wearing LionHeart apparel is the increased chance of gaining attention from other motorists. The stylish garments can be purchased with reflective lining for visibility at night. . In addition, LionHeart Moto makes its quality products with CE approved protectors at specific impact points such as elbows, shoulders, chest and knees.

LionHeart products can be purchased at our on-line store or at a local dealer in your area. Ask them about our Made-to-Measure products and how we can change the designs to meet your motorcycle apparel needs.

If you have any questions about our company and our products, please do not hesitate to call or send us an scott @ lionheartmoto .com

Thank you,

Scott
Hope I see you at the GAP!
Leather is King..

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: LionHeart Moto
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:56:32 pm »
:welcome Scott.
I had to edit your post because of the email. I just put spaces on your email. Direct email links will cause the topic to lock up for safety reasons. :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:37:27 pm »
Thank Curtie...hope I can help get some riders in some safe gear!  Nice site btw I also emailed the head admin about donating and getting a nifty link as a vendor with the image and all on the main forum page
Leather is King..

Offline Spike240SX

• LED Lighting Nut
  • True Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 10:50:37 pm »
Well, you emailed Curtie... Welcome to the site by the way! Are you located in the Knoxville area? Do you have a retail front? Cause it seems like someone here is always looking for good leathers. I know I should probably get a better fit set. Whats general pricing like?

Answered my own question by going to the site, Can you do custom logos? If I get a set I want my name on them and my business name along with the ETB logo.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:52:26 pm by Spike240SX »

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: Re: LionHeart Moto
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:36:40 am »
Hmmm. Haven't got it. But here we do things a bit differently. We are member supported so there isn't any advertising dollars. But you can donate as a member to the site which is always welcome. :)

Tapatalk smart phone app

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 08:53:30 am »
Spike240SX

We can either screen print logos, or make it from leather, we can add names anywhere you want along with any other additions...I would just need to speak to you about exactly what you want and what suit you want.  And yes the site explains it all..we even do metal elbow armor same as the shoulder armor you see on some of our suits.  Processing is usually about 10-12 days to make the suit and 4-5 days shipping from the factory.  I am located in Lousiville, KY.....BUT I am looking to relocate to Knoxville very soon...we will have a retail location depending on how online sales go.

Here are some pics so you can actually see quality of stitching and leather on our suits:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:54:22 am by LionHeart Moto »
Leather is King..

Offline kawidoll

• True Member
  • Riding with isn't so bad...
    • Lamons Insurance Info
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 01:13:33 pm »
Looks like I found what I want when I get another bike :D Top of the wish list.
It's not about what you ride or how you ride it, but it's about the amout of joy that riding brings you while you're doing it.

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 04:22:33 pm »
Well when you get a bike, we will be here :)  Here are some more images of the suit quality we sale:

Thanks everyone for your time..if your on facebook gives us a shout!  and a like if you could!

http://facebook.com/lionheartmoto

Thanks,

Scott
Leather is King..

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 09:21:00 pm »
so its the same upcharge to do a custom size in just a jacket as it is to do a custom one or two piece suit?? also i already have my leather pants, all i need is the jacket. my pants have the 360 and 8" ykk zippers. what measurement would you need to assure the 360 zipper on the jacket would be in the correct location to zip to my pants without causing unwanted stress on the seams??    i hope i asked that clear enough. also i hope i didnt come off as a dIck in that first question. not my intentions.
81 gl1100....

Offline IanC

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Fast from the Past
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 12:24:42 am »
A two-piece suit is on my wish list. I'll definitely hit you guys up when I can spring for it.

Sent telepathically using Tapatalk 2.
1978 Suzuki GS1000EC - Completely custom.
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 05:21:19 am »
so its the same upcharge to do a custom size in just a jacket as it is to do a custom one or two piece suit?? also i already have my leather pants, all i need is the jacket. my pants have the 360 and 8" ykk zippers. what measurement would you need to assure the 360 zipper on the jacket would be in the correct location to zip to my pants without causing unwanted stress on the seams??    i hope i asked that clear enough. also i hope i didnt come off as a dIck in that first question. not my intentions.

Jeff,

Thank you for pointing out the type on the custom jacket sizing.  It is not 120.00 USD, it is 60.00 USD.  I spoke to my manufacturer, they have those zippers in the factory so they can put one it so it will work with your pants to basically be a 2 piece suit.  I wouldn't need any measurements, the 8" YZK 360 degree's zipper was enough information.  Please give me until NOON to fix the price issue with custom sizing, then feel free to order if you would like.

Thanks,

Scott
Leather is King..

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 05:29:19 am »
Jeff,

Thanks again and the prices have been adjusted for custom suit sizing. 

Thanks, 

Scott
Leather is King..

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 08:35:39 am »
Jeff,

Since you asked about custom jacket sizing..I figured I would post here the info we need for the custom jacket.

Also anyone else who needs info on custom sizing please visit our Sizing Charts in the footer of the page:

http://lionheartmoto.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=3
Leather is King..

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2012, 05:12:06 pm »
That's gonna make for one big azz jacket to fit me LOL

magically posted from one of my random personalities using Tapatalk 2
81 gl1100....

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2012, 05:24:54 pm »
Jeff,

If thats what it takes...it can be done!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to call my company line 502 407 9788.  Or email me or pm me on here.
Leather is King..

Offline gotgixers

• Gixxersaurous rider
  • Legendary Member
  • Old Skool GSXR 7/12
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 07:35:36 am »
I don't have a good 1pc suit yet. I think I may give you guys a try for that. It will be towards Sept. though.....
I had my 2 pc made by a small local(to me at the time) co. and I really like it.
I PITY THE FOOL, THAT DONT RIDE OLDSCHOOL

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 08:51:13 am »
gotgixers, we will be here...just make sure you pm me so you get the free shipping which wont be available to very many people outside of a couple forums!
Leather is King..

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 05:32:39 pm »
10% OFF ON EVERY ITEM FOR OUR FACEBOOK FANS?...YEP ITS OUR APPRECIATION FOR YOU SUPPORTING US!

http://facebook.com/lionheartmoto

Send me a message to get the coupon code!
Leather is King..

Offline gotgixers

• Gixxersaurous rider
  • Legendary Member
  • Old Skool GSXR 7/12
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 07:16:34 pm »
been there, done that .... :21
I PITY THE FOOL, THAT DONT RIDE OLDSCHOOL

Offline kawidoll

• True Member
    • Lamons Insurance Info
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 08:37:39 pm »
so...free shipping for members and 10% off!?! :)
It's not about what you ride or how you ride it, but it's about the amout of joy that riding brings you while you're doing it.

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 09:19:19 pm »
Yes Kawidoll, Freeshipping and 10% off!
Leather is King..

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 08:07:11 pm »
It's days like this I am glad I not only own but we make a full Perforated suits, and jackets!!! :21
Leather is King..

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 09:09:09 am »
Well we have been really busy here lately..tons of orders...thought I would post up some pics of my own suit which I finally have time to get done...this is the sewing process and some pics of the dyed on logos:

Speed Hump logo process:

Chest logo process:

And now we sew!

Leather is King..

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:58 am »
:21

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 02:20:04 pm »
Nice!!!  Can you dye any logo on the leathers????

81 gl1100....

Offline kawidoll

• True Member
    • Lamons Insurance Info
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 02:22:37 pm »
 :clap

Offline Darkbluexplorer

• Computer Monkey
  • True Member
  • Work.. this is why I do it!!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 04:32:04 pm »
So you could put the etb logo on it right?

From my mobile command unit attached to my hand.

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 04:54:58 pm »
Any logo can be dyed...now, to add a logo it would cost 35.00 for first suit made with the specific logo dyed on it.  After that its 5.00 a suit for that logo. It covers the cost of the dye color for the logo, and the creation of it..I make no money on that process.
Leather is King..

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 05:33:45 pm »
We already have the logo in several different file types. Shouldn't be much to it.  Is it a vinyl stencil that you use for the dye pattern.?

81 gl1100....

Offline LionHeart Moto

• LionHeartMoto.com
  • True Member
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 06:48:45 pm »
Jeff you would be correct, and changing the file type isnt a problem. I can use a .png and if you don't have one I can convert it to that.
Leather is King..