Author Topic: Ram Mount 'Fingers' for Large Cellphones!  (Read 944 times)

Offline Darkbluexplorer

• Computer Monkey
  • True Member
  • Work.. this is why I do it!!
Ram Mount 'Fingers' for Large Cellphones!
« on: June 27, 2012, 10:06:05 pm »
Last placeholder i promise. I am going to get my review up on this by Monday next week!

OK So here it is. I am going to start with this and work my way up to the Interphone F4. Ram Mount.. If you don't have one.. WHY NOT!!! This thing has been great! It sits solid and holds the phone even at speeds of over 100+ (Don't ask how i know that  ;D) I got the generic 'finger' mount because I have multiple devices that i wanted to use on it and different cases for each one so it is more for a Universal Fit. I did order it from amazon after figuring out what i needed from Ram Mounts Motorcycle website.

This is what i ordered:

RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-149ZU Handlebar Mount

RAM Mounting Systems RAM-HOL-UN4U Universal Finger Grip Holder

Now for your bike it may be different so go to the Ram Mounts Motorcycle website to figure out what will fit your bike.

All Ram Mounting Systems have a Lifetime warranty and they just came out with a new 'Aquabox' that will fit my phone so as soon as i get the money for it that puppy is as good as bought.

The Mounting system is not cheep plastic its hardened rubber and holds the phone well. I was afraid the fingers would get in the way of operating the phone but they do not. and since the system is completely configurable with different size fingers you can fit all sorts of phones,ipods,ect ect in it. Ill post a pic of my handle bars soon but TNz can vouch for it being out of the way. When have the phone on my bike i usually run Music/GPS/and Gps Test Plus for my Corrected speed. If there is any interest i will do a review on the GPS Test Plus software also since I am already doing a review on the Sygic Offline (no internet needed) GPS Software.

OH i forgot to mention this.. Ram mounts makes mounts for not only cell phones, cameras, gps, tablets, cup holders, antennas, ect ect.. and if your wondering how durable one of these things are click this link to see how a ram mount survived a deer impact!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:36:48 am by Darkbluexplorer »

Offline Darkbluexplorer

• Computer Monkey
  • True Member
  • Work.. this is why I do it!!
Re: Ram Mount 'Fingers' for Large Cellphones!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:38:40 pm »
heres a bump where i posted the review for the Ram Mount with Fingers  :21