Author Topic: "vulcan" leathers  (Read 1509 times)

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
"vulcan" leathers
« on: September 05, 2012, 07:44:09 pm »
Anyone have any our have had any,I just got mine in today, I couldn't pass up a sweet deal from Leather-Up , they look and feel the same as some $250.00 ones I looked at at a store the other day. They got good padding around hip and knees,1.4mm hide.  If I win the jacket Ibid on, an even sweeter deal, I'll just have to have someone sew a zipper on the jacket, our would suspenders be god enough? I will update this post with product review after my friday ride. These pants were only $89.00 ;D good warranty too

Sent from Cygnus X-1

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Re: "vulcan" leathers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:25:06 pm »
Haven't heard or had any experience with that brand. But sounds like a pretty great deal. :n21

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 10:50:45 pm »
marked down as a discontinued from 199.00, would be 300 if they were one of the big name brands

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:03:06 am »
Ive got the VUlcan textile pants, they are HOT, no breathing at all.  I use em in the winter to keep me warm.  I love leatherup.com as long as you go in with the mindset that your $89 leathers are not up to par with $600 leathers.

After you've used them a while hit us up with a review.

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
Re: Re: "vulcan" leathers
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:15:48 am »
Right,Bos, with the way I ride,my 200.00 (retail price) leathers will be fine, would love the custom suit. My Icon Brawnson textile pants are comfy even in the heat, they've held up good thru 2 seasons.  I soul report on the leathers fri night;D

Sent from Cygnus X-1

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 12:01:58 pm »
meant to tell ya, I had a zipper break on my vulcan's called leatherup, they said I could either mail the pants back to them and they'd get me a new pair, or take it somewhere and have it fixed. I did that, and they refunded me the price of the zipper fix.

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
Re: Re: "vulcan" leathers
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 12:19:41 pm »
Thats great, I got a textile jacket from them a couple yrs ago, seems ok, just a little hot compared to my Contra but good quality for if you got a budget

Sent from Cygnus X-1