Author Topic: Something that CONVINCES me to Keep SPACED (And stay out of Charity Rides)  (Read 1453 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
TerrE sent this video with comment: Charity event Leno attended....main reason I don't do motorcycle charity events.

Have to admit I have never seen as messed up Ride Formation as this. Main reason I don't ride with folks that follow to clsoe.  Paul
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
Looks like that group was also blocking traffic flow, so some road rage occured on both ends there, looks like a bunch of non-riding riders?

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Looks like that group was also blocking traffic flow, so some road rage occured on both ends there, looks like a bunch of non-riding riders?

"non-riding riders" is a kind description.   O)

Another not so kind  would be D___ A___ riders.  >:D
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline tnzeder

• True Member
Lol, yea my momma would slap me for typing what I was thinking about calling them

Sent from Cygnus X-1

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Sadly alot of the people that ride in these events only ride a couple times a year. And generally just for charity rides like the toys for tots rides every year. As you can see in this video and like Paul said. There riding formation was horrible. They need to read our group ride etiquette. :34

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you