Author Topic: Baggers  (Read 6989 times)

Offline gl1dinorider

• Legendary Member
Re: Baggers
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 05:24:43 am »
if i need bags i just take the appropriate bike. for those other times i wear my allyce pack.
What does "riding season" mean?

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 08:00:21 am »
You find a new one?
Marc

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline gl1dinorider

• Legendary Member
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 11:10:13 am »
You find a new one?

okay. if i had time or place to fix my bike i would just take the appropriate one. hell, who needs saddle bags when all you ride is a truck?
What does "riding season" mean?

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 11:37:59 am »
 :lol Sorry Rick I didn't notice your post and was answering Larry.Larry just so you know the one you asked me about finally came through a couple months ago but its just like the one you have so I didn't mention it.
Marc

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
  • I just love to ride and have since I was 5.
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 02:38:04 pm »
:lol Sorry Rick I didn't notice your post and was answering Larry.Larry just so you know the one you asked me about finally came through a couple months ago but its just like the one you have so I didn't mention it.

That's cool. I'm going to get one about like the one I have. But, it has the backrest that wraps around the passenger a little. If my wife gets too comfy she'll fall asleep on me. So, I wouldn't have to worry about her falling off as easy...lol.
2006 VTX1300C 205/70/15 Hydroedge rear tire, Leatherlyke Bags, Batwing, Cobra floor boards, Vance & Hines pipes, LEDGlow, Pair Mod, Kuryakin Hypercharger Pro, Mustang seat, Cobra passing lights, Cobra Case Gaurds, 3" Fork extensions, 1800C Shocks, Cobra Tach, Custom Risers, Custom Kickstand, and a  WOLO Badboy Horn.

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 09:00:06 pm »
I understand completely.Thats the one I wanted to get for my wife and was hoping this one was but its cool.It was my labor payment for the engine rebuild so I don't have anything real in it.
Marc

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 08:29:00 am »
BTW finally got the trunk awhile back but it was just like the one you already had.I didn't figure one wanted another.
Marc

Offline El Borrego

• True Member
  • Seymour, TN
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2013, 09:20:58 pm »
I have OEM hard bags on the Valkyrie and Leatherlyke black bags on the Shadow Aero.  Both lock.  I use a saddlebag liner bag for clothes on short trips and carry a leather tour bag with round bag for longer stays.  I bought the leather luggage bag at Leather Club in Sevierville for $75.  Every where else they were going for over $150.  Bought my leather jacket with removable insulator there also for $75.  Can't beat their prices.  Haven't been there in a couple of years, maybe Curtie knows if they're still in business.  Usually was cash only.

Offline Sarge

• Old School
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 11:52:12 pm »
I have leather bags on my star. I carry tools, rain gear, maps, extra ammo and sometimes groceries in my bags. :36
Semper Fi

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 06:41:24 am »
Heres mine as a bagger.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:44:03 am by Luvmystar »
Marc

Offline Sarge

• Old School
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2013, 06:17:31 pm »
Nice bagger. I luv my star also.
Semper Fi

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:19 pm »
Lol.Well thats what it looked like a few years ago.My sig pic is closer to how it is now.Had a cash flow problem and the whole wouldn't sell as quick as I needed it to so I sold all the goodies off it.
Marc

Offline Sarge

• Old School
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2013, 09:17:47 pm »
Bummer. I use my bike for daily transportation and my bags are essential.
Semper Fi

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2013, 09:35:24 pm »
Me to but my daily needs are to carry a sandwich a bottle of water and little debbie most days.I used a sissybar bag for a long time but was given a cheap trunk for some work several months ago.
Marc

Offline Sarge

• Old School
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2013, 10:05:28 pm »
Good deal. Glad you can carry something. I use bungee cords to carry larger items and pizza on my passenger seat.
Semper Fi

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2013, 10:11:23 pm »

I got one of those bungee net things that use for stuff like all my work uniforms and leaf blowers.
Marc

Offline Sarge

• Old School
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2013, 10:37:31 pm »
I have a bungee net. It won't hold larger items.
Semper Fi