Author Topic: Apr 6, SAt - Country Tonight Theater & Apr 7, SUN - Ride To Eat (twice)  (Read 450 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Two "RIDES TO EAT" !!!!!!!   Yes (2) --  "Ride to Eat" rides Petticoat Jct (BKF at 9:30AM Sunday ) & Indian Creek Mkt (Dinner Ride Sunday). ------ Plus Saturday is Country Tonight Theater  -- $6 Sevier and I asked about Jefferson County and they said yes.  (but, add in paper does not say that). So, you can call and verify or I will ask again when II make reservations if I know you are coming 

Saturday Evening: Country Tonight Theater (show time is 8PM) -- $6 Sevier/Jefferson County Days.
So, far 8 folks going -- No ETB'ers. 

I plan to make reservations FRIDAY for Saturday. You will pick up tickets and show your ID when you arrive (recommend 7:30PM).

I for got to ask if I have to use my credit card to secure reservations. I don't think so. If I do and you do not show and they bill me -- you will owe me. HA!  OR, if you decide to go at last minute, -- Call theater 865 453 2003 and ask to join Paul Medley group or SIT ALONE. :-( 
________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday Petticoat Jct (Breakfast at 9:30AM)  

AM DEPART: I plan to leave home at 8:00AM (49F).
Can meet along route. One place would be McD at I-40, XIT 407. Another place would be at Gas Station on Hwy 11E/Mascot Road. Another place would be at Blaine, TN. LET ME KNOW if interested and we can work it out.

AM ROUTE: Petticoat Jct is in Washburn, TN (Use combination of backroads and state Hwys). Return via a few backroads, back to Exit 407 area around 1PM at latest.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday Indian Creek Mkt with Betty (Dinner at about 5:00PM). Yep, Betty is going to ride to Dinner (all kind of strange things happening).

PM DEPART: I plan to leave the house around 4:00PM (70F).
Can meet along the route. One place would be PILOT. Another place would be on Hwy 411 east of Sevierville. LET ME KNOW if interested and we can work it out.

PM ROUTE: A Betty short ride ---- Pass the PILOT on Hwy 66/Boyds Creek 10 minutes after leaving home. Loop E and S around Sevierville to Hwy 411. Run a couple favorite roads between Hwy 411 and Chestnut Hill (Hwy 92) before getting to Indian Creek Mkt on Hwy 92. Come home by way of Hwy 92 to Dandridge, Hwy 139 back to Hwy 66, then to home in Boyds Creek.

Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)