Author Topic: Parts  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Kfilly

• Pinky
  • True Member
Parts
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:00:56 pm »
So..i had bought a engine guard and floorboards for the shadow to only be told that my bike has been mislabeled and is actually on an aero frame and cant be installed.  That makes no sense to me...however...is there a way that these items can be adjusted to fit onto this bike or is the person just lazy? I cant return items as they were on clearance....

Second part...since the bike is chain driven ( i think thats what it is called) is there a way to clean it? It looks rusted and dry ( if that makes any sense)

Offline IanC

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Fast from the Past
Re: Re: Parts
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:30:42 pm »
Bring it all by and I can take a look. I'll check your chain out too.
1978 Suzuki GS1000EC - Completely custom.
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
Re: Parts
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 10:57:58 pm »
we usually do a tech day once a month, all of us get together and work on bikes.  Maybe some of the good fellas on here can show you how to properly maintain your chain........and show me too :)

Offline Kfilly

• Pinky
  • True Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 11:15:48 pm »
That is totally cool that you guys have a tech day! I am always willing to learn, just need to start someplace lol

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 07:52:08 am »
I think we need to get that together and started for The year. We can have it at my place. Plenty of garage space and tools. :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Parts
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 08:32:54 am »
I think we need to get that together and started for The year. We can have it at my place. Plenty of garage space and tools. :)

Tech days are great. I know its short notice, but what about Saturday? Ill be working on the winger either way. The more the merrier.

magically posted from one of my random personalities using Tapatalk 2
81 gl1100....

Offline Chris_T

• True Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Parts
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:42 am »
Tech days are great. I know its short notice, but what about Saturday? Ill be working on the winger either way. The more the merrier.

magically posted from one of my random personalities using Tapatalk 2

I'll be watching to see if this happens but it sounds good to me. my boy has a baseball game saturday but depending on how long things run there i may be able to ride up and atleast meet/chat with a few.

no promises yet though.

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message, although a few electrons may have been temporarily inconvenienced.

Offline LukeNukeEm

• Artist Formally known as Bosgarage57
  • True Member
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 12:02:23 pm »
think ive got the ninja sold on Saturday, its suppose to rain as well. might swing by after maybe?

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 02:50:43 pm »
A bit early for this Saturday. But I have talked to some people and I will be setting a date for this tonight.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you