Author Topic: Total Control Advanced Riding clinic in Nashville  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Outlaws Justice

• National Rider Training
Total Control Advanced Riding clinic in Nashville
« on: August 23, 2013, 09:44:58 am »
The Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics are now being offered right in the greater Nashville area. These classes are the best way to take your riding to the next level. This is a great way to improve your street riding skills or get ready for that track day. It does not matter what type of riding you do, what type of bike you ride, or your current skill level, These classes will make you a better rider! And in turn also make your ride a safer and more enjoyable one!

If you want to know more about the Total Control Class you can view the web site at http://www.totalcontroltraining.net You can sign up for the classes here in the Nashville area please visit the Nashville Riders Web Site at http://www.nashvilleriders.com/index.php/total-control-registration-sp-750601465
Our next Level I class is scheduled for October 5th and we are following that with a Level II on October 6th! Don't miss the opportunity to improve your skills and make your riding experience a better one!

As for me I have been teaching this program since 2006, and been instructing all types of motorized recreation since 1994. I taught the first Total Control Classes in the region in Robbinsville in 2007 and again in 2008 than assisted in Maryville in 2009 before starting to offer the class in Nashville in 2011. I also helped to bring the program to Kentucky this year!

A few pics of students from past classes!

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Re: Total Control Advanced Riding clinic in Nashville
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 03:52:59 pm »
Cost??
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline EsrTek

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 10:28:36 pm »
From site linked..... Cost for the clinic is $300.00.

The classes are totally worth the cost, Outlaw and his coaches are top notch and very helpful in improving your riding skills.
If I could afford it I will be doing the level 2.

Outlaw glad to see you got 2 in this season and you posted here, as I don't bother w NR anymore.

Offline Outlaws Justice

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:20:20 am »
Glad to be here!

We try very hard to keep the cost down or the students! We do the classes for $300

We still have 6 slots for level I open and one spot for level II (Had a cancellation due to a crash)

Offline Outlaws Justice

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 07:55:49 am »
Less than a month to go, need to get people sighed up sooner than later so I know If I am brining a second coach or running these classes solo.

Offline smithrace25

• Jarhead
Re: Re: Total Control Advanced Riding clinic in Nashville
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 02:42:57 pm »
I am way too busy with my job to do it this year but I would love to! Do you think they will be coming back next year?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
This is my motercycle. There are many like it but this one is mine. I must ride her straight and true for withought my motercycle I am useless and likewise my motercycle withought me is useless.

Offline Outlaws Justice

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 06:50:16 am »
Been there for spring classes that last three years, so hoping to come back again!