Author Topic: Ness, Victory Judge Cafe Racer .....  (Read 1027 times)

Offline gotgixers

• Gixxersaurous rider
  • Legendary Member
  • Old Skool GSXR 7/12
I PITY THE FOOL, THAT DONT RIDE OLDSCHOOL

Offline suzukibandit03

• True Member
Re: Ness, Victory Judge Cafe Racer .....
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 05:12:22 am »
Like the way it looks, I liked some of the Victory models over the years but never knew or really ran into anybody that actually owned one to ask them about how they liked owning one.
Love riding and driving anything with 2 wheels up to 18 wheels or sometimes more.

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
  • I just love to ride and have since I was 5.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 04:42:17 pm »
 :beg can I ride it? lol
2006 VTX1300C 205/70/15 Hydroedge rear tire, Leatherlyke Bags, Batwing, Cobra floor boards, Vance & Hines pipes, LEDGlow, Pair Mod, Kuryakin Hypercharger Pro, Mustang seat, Cobra passing lights, Cobra Case Gaurds, 3" Fork extensions, 1800C Shocks, Cobra Tach, Custom Risers, Custom Kickstand, and a  WOLO Badboy Horn.

Offline RayMan

• Squirrel
  • True Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 09:53:02 am »
I like it, love cafe racer look though.

Like the way it looks, I liked some of the Victory models over the years but never knew or really ran into anybody that actually owned one to ask them about how they liked owning one.

I've talked to one or two and they seem to really enjoy them. I'd probably ride a victory over a Harley.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 10:57:35 am »
Nice!! :n21 Although I don't know about it really being a cafe racer?.... I mean it's going to be HEAVY, and lean angle is going to be less than efficient as a cafe bike..... But, with that said it's still a really cool bike and I would ride the crap out of it! haha

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you