Author Topic: Rear Tire Change on Burgman 400 Scooter (SEATED by Curtie)  (Read 11757 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Rear Tire Change on Burgman 400 Scooter (SEATED by Curtie)
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:04:15 am »
 O)A winter day project -- not going too good at present.  :groan

No problems geting wheel off the Burgman 400. More truble than a Burgman 650 for sure as you have to remove the Muffler and the Swing Arm on teh Burgman 400 (both pretty easy to do)).  Did not even have to take the lower plastic (White / Black Plastic below the floorboards) to get to the exhaust pipe clamp. (Pictures tell story).

Stopped at point -- CANNOT GET TIRE OFF RIM (one bead off, not the second one). (Last Picture)

Cannot get the darn tire tool hook behind the bead (between the bead and rim past where it is shown in the last picture).

Note the rope - two reasons for that. One is a safety issue as I had a wheel slip out of the clpamps and went flying once while I was pushing on the tire (that was on the KAW NINJA 500 Rear Tire)  Second is I was using rope to hold screw driver and bead in position so I would have another Tire tool and free hand to get on the next bead spot.   :banghead

Try a couple more tricka in AM. Luibrication that I have never used removing a tire (only doen two tires in my life  :(). Maybe a strap around rim and tire opposite the tool position to better force the tire into the center of the rim (but one problem is this rim is flat in the center and the bead is already in the center).

Perhaps it is my tire tool design (the hook or too long handle?). Perhaps it is the rim design (it has a flat center and like a 90 degree abrupt step up to another level an inch or less from the edge and then the outer lip).  The bead is so tight now agains that step up (while I have the tools where they are in the picture) that I cannot get the tool between the rim and the bead.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:15:59 pm by PAULRIDES »
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
Re: Rear Tire Change on Burgman 400 Scooter
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:28 am »
put a bar thru the center of the rim/axle for leverage, slid a long pry bar into what you have lifted already. 

REMOVE THE STRAP.  If your gonna do that tie it down by the spokes of the rim.  Looks like the strap is keeping the tire bead from rising up to where it needs to be..

your almost there, shouldn't need lube but it wont hurt.  try dish soap on a wet rag.
Quote from: Hot Blonde young Waitress
Fine dont eat my CUPCAKES then

Just because your a Touron doesnt mean we Locals should kiss your......

http://129slayer.com

http://www.easttnbikers.com/forum/

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 04:49:33 am »
from where your at if you remove the strap you can usually finish the rest just by pulling up on the tire by hand..

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 09:47:23 am »
Thanks.

The strap in teh picture is misleading.  :-[  I had used the strap earlier to hold a tire tool to the spokes (as I have on the screw driver). The strap is just laying on the tire and rim. I have had nothing around the tire and rim during all my previosu struggles. But, I am going to try thant and see if I can compress the tire some to give a bit more room on the tire end. Pluis, lubricate - I have  shampoo that I use for that when installing (copied my man Curtie).  ;Ds   

I would like to try a pole in the hub and a bar (rotation bar) - (the stand came with poles of various diametes and the rotation bar). I am afraid to do that because the hub does not line up with the hole on the stand that the pole should go into and the hub has a spline gear in it, I think a bearing also in the hub.  Worried about putting pressure on that and damaging something.

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 11:06:42 am »
make sure the opposite side of bead (where strap is laying now) is pulled up but not onto the upper lip..   U can put small wood blocks or similar under it to keep it up..

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 11:34:41 am »
make sure the opposite side of bead (where strap is laying now) is pulled up but not onto the upper lip..   U can put small wood blocks or similar under it to keep it up..

Most of the bead is below the upper lip (except of course where it transitions from the lower center just below the upper lip of the rim to where I have pulled part of the bead above the rim). It may not be against the upper lip edge all the way arouind which would give a bit more help. I will take a look at that and see if I can force it up there (as you suggested a block of wood or sonething).

Anyway, about time I go down there and try. My basement is more of a crawl space with a paved area for lawnmowers or in my case MCs. I use a portable heater diown there, but at single digits outside it is cool and I have been waiting for a bit of warmip.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 05:15:12 pm »
Did finally get the old tire off. Lubrication and last step used a strap on opposite end of tool area to push tire fwd and make sure it was in center of the rim (it was in center anyway - strap did not help that, but might have helped overall). I doubt it did.

I got the tools in in two spots as before - then secured one spot with screwdriver held by rope, then secured the other tool with rope, then Forced, cussed, forced some more and finally got the tool to get a bite on the bead about 1 1/2 or 2 inches from the tool on my left. Pulled that up on top the rim.

Dick had showed up while I was working to get the last bite on the bead. Can you believe he rode his dirt bike over here?. Glad he did because the two of us were able to get the tire off the rim (pushed and pulled and could see it move a little until it came off). YAHOO.

Several nicks on the rim -- not where the bead sets, just cosmetic.

Now stuck at installing the first bead on the Car Tire (about 8 inches left). Can't get the tire tool in between the bead and the rim (partly because my tools are too long - 16i nch and rim is 13 inch, so handle of the tool hits the tire on the other side).

I AIN'T opening a TIRE CHANGING BUSINESS.

MC Man (call him that cause he rode over here in the snow, maybe should say idiot)  :banghead showed up in nick of time and helped push and pull the tire off once I got another bite on the bead).

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 05:49:08 pm »
yu really need some sort of setup, Atleast a removal bar like the MOJO or Nomar.  spoons suck.   Have Curt since he is close let you come help next time he does tires.  It takes a few times to really get the hang of them.

the other issue might be Car vs bike tire/rim

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 09:11:55 am »
Going dark side is a bit harder to get the tire on as they are a good bit stiffer. And a bit harder to set the bead. A lot of shampoo helps with that.

I am going to do my best to get over there today to help sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline lacon

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 10:25:32 am »
Who was it that said they knew a guy in Kodak that would do this for $15?
Trying to think.  Can't remember now. 

(just joking - good luck)

Lynn B

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 10:32:43 am »
Agree -Some of the issues might be a Car Tire. That was not too bad on the 650 Burgman (Curt did those, but I was there). The second one was a bit harder than the first (a little harder to get it on and a lot harder to seat it).

No-Mar Video http://www.nomartirechanger.com/Articles.asp?ID=256#prettyPhoto/18/

Anyway, as of NOW --- Waterloo Maybe  :groan
This has turned into an ordeal (somewhat mind occupying - like old work days trying to fix a SINS) :-)

I did get the first bead over the rim last evening. Went back down there and got another bite on the bead (an inch or so) and flipped that over. Then pulled / pushed and the rest of the bead (6 inches maybe slipped over). YAHOO.

Then PANIC again: It looks nearly impossible from what I see to get the beads in the center (or at least away from the upper level position). I gave it a brief try last night:::: Forced a part of the second bead over the rim (maybe a third or less is all I could get) and tried to push the bead into the center. IT IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. I laid a small block on top of the tire, and tried my strap around the rim/tire (did not seem to help).

The higher level lip is pretty wide (about an inch) and only about 3 inches in the center area (almost flat, but has a little curvature to it). The tire is very stiff and I do not think it will be easy getting the bead or beads into the center. Take a look at it again when it warms up and maybe heat the tire with a hair dryer.

This Car Tire may not work and I am worried about getting the thing off considering the trouble I had getting the MC tire off (the last bead on MC Tire that is).  

Curt voluntered to come over (I was still at trying to ge tthe first bead over the rim). I accepeted, but said wait until you are on way home from work and bring your shorter tire tools. THEN, I did manage to get the first bead on.

Maybe he can help analyze the present situation. I hate not being able to put the thing on and also worry about geting it off (considering the trouble I had getting the MC Tire last  bead off).

Another ride buddy has a No-Mar set up. He uses the same method to install the final bead on his Cruiser Tires (MC TIRES) install as they show on a No-Mar video - Goldwing Tire. It goes on a lot easier to start with (first part of the last bead pushes down I would say more than 1/2 the tire).  Method uses clamps and wood blocks to hold the first part of the bead down and then just tire tools to pry on the rest of the bead. Also, they have nice tire tools (wide, 1 1/2 inch or so) and easy to get a bite on the rim (no rim protectors used). Which, I don't thinnk I will be able to sue them either.

I did not use rim protector on the last part of the take off and likely will not be able to on the final bead install (if we get that far). No way would there be room.

Lynn -- have not called him yet, beeen on my mind. And not sure he can help with this one (they had a share of problems doing Gary's Valk (not sure exactly waht Gary was describing, but I think the trouble was geting the old tire (last bead off) - something about geting the tool under the ebad. gary helped someway, by pushing on the tire or bead.  :(
And,
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:33:02 pm by PAULRIDES »

Offline lacon

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 06:26:29 pm »
Just remembered the last one I did.
Just as I popped on that final bead, it sucked one of the the rim protectors I was using inside the tire.  Had a string on it, but it came off.  Had to undo it & do it again.  Be careful to avoid that with the trouble you are having.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 07:30:44 pm »
Last evening I went back down for another attempt at getting the first bead over the rim. Figured I only needed a bit more to be able to push it on. SOMEHOW, I managed to get my Long handled Tire Tool under the bead and pull it over another inch or so - then push and it went on.  :happyrider

I will tell you, "There are points in the process that you will be convinced the tire is not the right diameter, cannot stretch the bead far enough to make it."  :banghead

In the meantime, Curt had offered to come over and take a look.  O) (A guy that does it the hard way all the time - stand and tire tools and has done my Burgman 650 Car Tires). Curt volunteered before I had the first bead on.

So I worked on the second bead around noon (wait for a warm up outside - still cold in basement). I could only get it to a point with about 90 Degrees of the bead still above the rim. Used blocks and the two long handled tire tools I have. (pictures) Too tell the truth, I was worried about pulling to hard and breaking the tool, messing up the rim, or messing up the tire bead (the metal in the bead does break sometimes). 

I later put three straps around the rim / tire to hold the beads in the center of the rim. I really think that helps as it frees your hands (does sort of like the blocks of wood that also hold the top bead down in the center).
Anyway, I left it where I had it and spent more time heating the tire while waiting for Curt and his brother. (Think Tent City) :-).

They got here about 3:30PM (so, the tire was good and hot). He had his short handled tire tools and went to work. Left my tools in for the first couple pulls while using his tools and gained a few inches. We had taken one of my tire tools out (the one near the side he started working from). Then later, I suggested we need to take my other one out as it was jammed in the rim pretty far and causing an increased radius).. He agreed and then went back to pulling on the bead with his tools. FINALLY, it slipped over the rim

Lesson learned -  You Can Pull HARD on the TOOL (might break something), but a lot harder than I pulled. Except for marks on the rim (some would be very concerned, but I just ride), there was no damage where the tire bead seals, so should be all right. Filed the gouges down a little and next big step -- Get It To Seated. Not with my little portable no tank compressor.

Get It To Seated (( HOPEFULLY ))

Not with my little portable no tank compressor although I did manage to use it on the NINJA rear MC tire one time (luck). I used a Use Tire Dealer (Chapman Hwy) to seat the bead on a MC front tire for the NINJA one time.   

So, if we can seat it without blowing it up - typically need to keep pressure down to 60 psi or so and just give it time to seat.  (have seen folks use 100psi)

Too bad I did not get a picture of Curt and his Brother at work pulling on the bead. :-)

Offline skeeter

• True Member
  • if you are gonna go,go old school.
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 02:24:10 am »
dad blame , been , done ,that , beat & cuss & go on. my dad told me years ago ." when you are sick. go to the doctor" . like andy said to aint bee"call the man" . by the time you buy all the crap it takes to fix somthing that you wont have to again . you can pay it done . i still like playing with my vw trike . but that is easy .  :n21
if you are gonna go,go old school.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 08:17:35 am »
You are right skeeter, but just think of all the fun (??) I would have missed.  :groan

Saved no $$$ cause likely tip the guys at used tire to set the bead and add a little to normal donation to Curt (etb) site for his gas money getting here.

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 03:42:42 pm »
Thr strap round the tire helps to set sometimes. If I can't get it to set w/ air I use a flamable. Old truckers trick.  Still don't understand why my boss steps 20 ft back before I light it. LoL.

Spray starter fluid around inside of tire. Spray a 5ft long lead. Connect air hose. Light lead. It will seat most any bead.

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 06:04:18 pm »
Bead not setting (yet).

Went to Po Boys this AM. Got it to take air and they went to 96 PSI (did not seat).

Bit of a story there - I brought my Prell and asked if they had lubricant. Guy said they just use soapy water. Then, he started pumping it up with out even doing that (I let him, but mentioned we needed to lubricate it and I thought Prell would be best) ). The bead did not pump up, so he sprayed with soapy water and got another compressor that would go over 50PSI. He got to 96PSI over my wanting say 70PSI.

Then when it did not seat, we let air out to get to the beads and I gave it a good dose of Prell. Then pumped it up again to 85 PSI. Held it close to a propane heater as it was a bit chilly in there. Plus, I failed to get the tire in the house to warm it all night. I did warm it for an hour or more in front of a space heater, then set it in front of the car heater output on the floor of passenger seat on way to Po-Boys.

They sort of gave up when the boss said if you have not made it now, might as well quit. So, the kid did not have a choice. No charge, but I gave them a $5 tip to buy a couple burgers. I am guessing they do not make much working there). .

My opinion at that time was no more air and give it a good wait (as some have said is best vs hitting it with 100 psi)

That was about 9:30AM. I went to the gym and let it set in the car in the sun. Then got home about 11AM and let it set in the warmest room in the house (south room) with blinds open. Got home at 3;45PM and no help.

I have heater on it and boosted the pressure to 90PSI.

It is nearly set, but both sides of the tire for about 90 degrees or not set. Looks like just a 1/4 inch or so, The line on the tire above the bead is not showing for that 90 degree span.

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 07:05:28 pm »
WoW. 

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 07:53:07 pm »
I've seen those stories on the darkside forum before.I've never done a darkside before but my feeling is lots of lube and air up and let it out repeatedly might help.Add lube when you let the air out and don't break the bead.I hear being very patient is a big part of it.Just from reading and not actually checked by me a bike rim is slightly larger than a car rim.Still within tolerances for the tire but larger.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:05:30 pm by Luvmystar »
Marc

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 08:35:12 pm »
a bit of informatio:

First from a post on Burgman.usa site for the 400 Car Tire. I have been posting on there seeking info also.

I had problems with my 650 CT seating also. Once I took it to work & used ours here that puts out more CFM it seated at 80 psi. My home compressor wouldn't seat it at 110 psi. Difference is like a 1/2" garden hose at 100 psi & a 2 1/2" fire engine hose at 100 psi. Pressure is the same but guess which one is going to knock you down.

THEN A WARNING from TerrE (he has psoted on here once or twice). We have all exceeded this I think.

Wherever I look, the message is the same - none near 100 psi, highest is a MC tire (Bridgestone) at 57 psi (but MC tires are 3 ply, car tires are 2 ply): 

http://us.coopertire.com/CooperTiresConsumer2013/media/Documents/Service_Bulletin_106.pdf

http://www.bridgestone.com/products/motorcycle_tires/products/note/index.html

Go to page 5 on this one:
http://www.hoosiertire.com/pdfs/tctR6_A6.pdf

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 08:36:54 pm »
I've seen those stories on the darkside forum before.I've never done a darkside before but my feeling is lots of lube and air up and let it out repeatedly might help.Add lube when you let the air out and don't break the bead.I hear being very patient is a big part of it.Just from reading and not actually checked by me a bike rim is slightly larger than a car rim.Still within tolerances for the tire but larger.

Interesting -- might be the wway to go. I think we rush it too much and maybe create a hig risk of harm.

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 08:49:22 pm »
My feeling is that since he didn't lube it first its dry in the area between the rim and tire and hasn't got lube in there yet.When you let the pressure off and things relax you add lube and then air it up this gets a lube in that area and as you repeat it lubes more as the tire progresses till it beads up.Like alot of things we think it just needs a little bit more and get tunnel vision when we need to back off and go again.Little gain at a time instead of all or none.And yes the high volume thing is helpful to.I usually take the valve core out and use a rubber tipped blow gun to bead tires especially tubed ones.Only thing is you can't keep track your pressure like that but it allows you let off and go back quickly plus helps you get that initial seal.
Marc

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 08:35:21 am »
My feeling is that since he didn't lube it first its dry in the area between the rim and tire and hasn't got lube in there yet.When you let the pressure off and things relax you add lube and then air it up this gets a lube in that area and as you repeat it lubes more as the tire progresses till it beads up.Like alot of things we think it just needs a little bit more and get tunnel vision when we need to back off and go again.Little gain at a time instead of all or none.And yes the high volume thing is helpful to.I usually take the valve core out and use a rubber tipped blow gun to bead tires especially tubed ones.Only thing is you can't keep track your pressure like that but it allows you let off and go back quickly plus helps you get that initial seal.

Thanks -- We did RELUBE at Po-Biys after the first attempt failed. We let air out and broke the bead all the waya round to allow lube on tire bead and metal surface. Prell Shampoo.

I don't have facilities to pump it up if I let air out,  and my little compresor will not get things started if there is any air leak.  So, I cannot do much.

I intend to pound it with a mallet on the sides (need a better mallet than I have) and might be able to let air out (relube) and use neighbors compressor to keep trying.

Other than that - - Curt said come over Sunday. Curt  O)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 09:01:00 pm »
On GOING -- No Progress.

Another attempt to seat the Burgman 400 with a Car Tire (Failed). Jackie loaned me a large rubber Mallet and also used neighbors (better handle). I beat the thing to death (no help). Then, I let air out and re'lubed with Prell. Neighbors compressor handled getting air in the tire. Went to a little over 90PSI, it is still hung up at exactly the same spot as yesterday (about 90 degrees of the bead is not set). Curt to the rescue Sunday (he said bring it over). I do not think this one is going to make it

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 09:07:11 am »
Had a post (reply) on my topic about the Car Tire on Burgman 400 on Burgmanusa.com ::

I had problems with my 650 CT seating also. Once I took it to work & used ours here that puts out more CFM it seated at 80 psi. My home compressor wouldn't seat it at 110 psi. Difference is like a 1/2" garden hose at 100 psi & a 2 1/2" fire engine hose at 100 psi. Pressure is the same but guess which one is going to knock you down.

Pictures of the bead area that is not seated. I say about an inch of the tire is under the rim as compared to the area that is seated.

First picture is seated area.

Second picture is not seated area.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:09:34 am by PAULRIDES »

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
Re: Rear Tire Change on Burgman 400 Scooter (SEATED by Curtie)
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 05:14:52 pm »
 :happypep :happyrider :o ;D O)

Curt did it.  ;D  Car Tire Seated on Burgman 400 Rim.

Took it to Curt this afternoon. Let the air out and sprayed it with Teflon Chain Lube. Ran pressure up to close to 100PSI. Same old thing (seats all but about 90 Degrees).

Suggested we rotate tire 180 degrees on the rim as Goodyear said to do ontheir tires if they do not seat at 40PSI on their tires (yep they said 40PSI which seems a ridiculously low number). The note was sent by TerrE as he was concerned we were over pressuring the tire.  Can't remember, but I might have sprayed some more Teflon Chain Lube on the part of the tire that had not been seating.

Curt ran it back up to near 100 PSI. Same place on the tire did not seat (different spot on the rim since we turned tire 180 degrees).

Curt said, "I think it is doing better, a bit closer on side of the rim." Optimist   ::) It looked about the same to me. Pessimist  ::) Maybe, as he said a bit closer on one side of the rim.

Then POP and a bit later another POP  LOVE THE SOUND.    :happypep

Here it is (picture). A bit taller than the worn out OEM  ???

The Car Tire would be larger based on width time ratio (CT155MM vs OEM150MM x 0.70 = 5MM x .7 = 3.5MM). Double that 3.5 MM = 7MM. Convert that to inches in heigth =  .7CM / 2.54 CM/Inch =  0.275 Inch (Taller). The Car Tire ahs 0.25 tread depth which is more than a MC Tire, I think. I estimate 0.1 more on each side would be 0.2 inches total.

So, Car Tire would be 0.475 inches Taller. HOPE IT DOES NOT RUB the fender (storage area under the seat).

Picture looks a good eal more than 0.475 difference ???  However, you would have to add tire tread depth to the worn out OEM. That would raise the OEM 0.3 or 0.4 inches (estimated, as I know not what the tread on the OEM new would be). I micromtered depth of a new 650 Burgman front tire at .125 inches, I think rear tire has more tread to start with - so, I estimated 0.15 or 0.2inch of tread which would raise that tire by 0.3 to 0.4 inches).

HOPE IT DOES NOT RUB the fender (storage area under the seat).

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 07:22:59 pm »
:n21 I am glad we got it fixed for ya. :)

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 09:40:43 pm »
:n21 I am glad we got it fixed for ya. :)

I am GLADER.  :happypep

Send you a PayPal for the site or whatever.  :pop soon.

Offline Full Tilt Boogie

• True Member
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:40 pm »
Ok. I've been dieing to ask and never have.  Why a car tire on a motorcycle? Is it because they won't wear as fast? Because they are cheaper? I don't get it.  All that trouble for something that could cause a major crash and seriously hurt or kill you or someone else.  It can't handle like it suppose to. It can't feel good entering or editing s corner. It can't turn as good.  Can someone please explain this to me.

That's a lot of trouble you went thru. But happy you got it done.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 11:26:22 pm »
Been many discussions - I will not add to it.

Works for me and a bunch of other folks.

Reason for me is last longer and handles fine if not better for my riding.