Author Topic: AUG 23 & 24, SAT & SUN --- Ride Morning to Beat Heat (I hope) & Legion Pancakes  (Read 436 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
SAT and SUN basically less than 20% rain early and around 40% later. TEMPS will be HOT by noon (90s).   MON and TUE about the same with a bit less rain chance.

Too far ahead to worry about MON and TUE (but usually do ride on TUE as it is Betty's Game Day).

SAT and SUN --- I plan to do early start 1/2 day rides.

SAT, Aug 23 --- American Legion (Post 104) has a Pancake Breakfast 7 to 11AM (all you can eat $5).

I can't swear to it, but think that is the legion located across from HARDEE's just west of downtown Sevierville on Main (Chapman).

I am pretty sure I will be able to ride (Cataract surgery left eye THU, today.  DR was OK with riding on SAT the last time I had right eye done on THU). 

SO, I plan to drop by the Legion for pancakes and ride after. ANY INTEREST - CONTACT ME and we can set a time to meet at the Legion. Otherwise, I will just play it by ear.

I prefer to go to the Legion pretty early to allow time for a few hours of riding. 90F at noon and 95F at 3PM (get home and beat the heat).

SUN, Aug 24 -- My usual Sunday Morning Ride to someplace. Start early and home by around noon or 1PM (beat the heat 89F at noon and 92F at 3PM). ANY INTEREST - LET ME KNOW and work a plan to suit. Otherwise, I will just play it by ear. 
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)