Author Topic: PAULRIDES Ride-June 8 Tuckahoe Trade Post Bkf -Roads, Hay Fields, Country Scenes  (Read 1100 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
See what happens when you encourage me? - It goes to my head. HA!

Shortest MC Ride -- 7:30AM until 9:45AM -- that included about a 1 hour of Breakfast time at Tuckahoe Trading Post.

Joined up with the FL - WI folks. Not MI as I posted last report. I was close M instead of W  -- N,O,P,Q,R.S.T,U, V -- W (actually, that is not so close. HA!)

Did a little loop (nice road) off of Hwy 139 as a long way round to Kodak Road (where the trailer park is). Arrived at Tuckahoe (Kodak Road) about 8:05AM for breakfast. Nice folks in there.

Prices are OK, not like Apple Shack, but OK. (Big Pancake, Egg, Coffee (80 cents runs the price up to a whole $3.47 with tax - Keep the change). A good country store atmosphere with a lot of history (check the pictures).

We left Tuckahoe at about 9:05 AM to end up on Boyds Creek Highway at about 9:45AM or so. I headed for the gym in Pigeon Forge, the WI - FL folks headed for Bush Bean Museum and had lunch there.

I stopped to see Curt (aftert the gym) and met some of the other ETnR Posters. I should count all that in the ride - then it would be a 6 hr ride instead of 2 Hr 15 Min. :-)  

ENJOY -- Tuckahoe Trading Post (try it sometime - breakfast, lunch, and good Country Folks), Hay Fields (love those round bales), and Curious Cows (I stopped to take their picture and had their full attention).

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:55:10 pm by PAULRIDES »
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline SilverZZR

• www.tnmountaintours.com
  • True Member
  • Suzuki FTW!!!
    • Brothers Cabin Staining
Nice ride ... good to see you today. Never did introduce myself when you were there.
Dustin
2013 GSX-R1000
ETB Founder

www.tnmountaintours.com

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
I am not good on social graces. Should have introduced myself to everyone as well.  Paul

Off on a ride to Norris area at 7:30AM (folks from WI - FL, but, I think just Jim).

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Nice seeing you yesterday paul. Glad you stopped by and chatted with soem of us hooligans hanging around. lol Looks like a fun short ride. That's what I love about living here. alot of really great roads for short rides.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
Curt, Wondering - is there a way to edit -- as you can see on these photos, I ended up with the cows in there twice.

Good looking cattle, but not that good. HA Would like to remove one and add a different picture.

Offline jeff5150

• livin the po life!!
  • Legendary Member
hey paul, nice meeting you again. as for editing your post, just click the modify tab that is along the top right of the post right next to quote you want to modify.  easy as that. keep the ride reports coming!!!!
81 gl1100....

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Curt, Wondering - is there a way to edit -- as you can see on these photos, I ended up with the cows in there twice.

Good looking cattle, but not that good. HA Would like to remove one and add a different picture.
Yes sir. On the top of your post on the right you will see options ( quote, modify, remove) select modify then you can go in and change what you wrote and also change pictures.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
Thanks Jeff and Curt - Nice to have some Web Site NERDS around to tell you how to Modify. :-)

I modified up a storm (corrected by goof ups).

Do it right the first time. as they say measure tiwce and cut once.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
haha, Just noticed that jeff said how to do it. Sory didn't mean to repost. :3

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400