Author Topic: A Day Ride on The Hooligan Bike  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
A Day Ride on The Hooligan Bike
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:58:37 pm »
I got a new hooligan bike so I thought I would give it a try. jeff5150, usmc, and I decided to try out Parson branch road to the hill. played a bit on the hill then rode home. Would have had some pics and video but i forgot to put the card in the camera. haha. So here's some pics from the photogs on the hill.

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Pattigoin

Re: A Day Ride on The Hooligan Bike
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 01:40:11 pm »
 :dave very nice, Now Curt thats just like you, Thats why everyone gives the SD cards to Dar.

BUUUT thanks for the pics....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:42:46 pm by Pattigoin »

Offline gotgixers

• Gixxersaurous rider
  • Legendary Member
  • Old Skool GSXR 7/12
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 02:07:36 pm »
Your chain is on the wrong side Curt......  :23

Nice pics !!
I PITY THE FOOL, THAT DONT RIDE OLDSCHOOL

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 03:33:02 pm »
lmao, that's what I thought when I first seen this bike. And so is the kick start. it's on the left. which is perfect for me. with my ankle and all. :3

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Pattigoin

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 08:22:35 am »
OMG. Curt the bike is dirty......... ;)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 03:02:00 pm »
yes, yes it is. lmao

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

Offline Wamphyri*DFR*

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 07:04:44 pm »
Hey Curt I just noticed from those pics how that helmet looks on you. I think you may be running a size too large bro. Shouldn't be able to see your mouth with your head straight up and it looks like it's too far down on your brow line. I say this cause I don't want you to go pavement surfing and crack your noggin' a little too hard because of an ill fitting helmet.

Compare your pic with the guy riding with you. His looks like it fits better. The easy way to tell on the cheeks is that you if you open your mouth and close it you should be biting your cheeks a little......if it doesn't do this the helmets is too big.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:19:24 pm by Wamphyri*DFR* »
I Samuel 17:49

Offline Marid2apterbilt

• 1-SLW-LCL
  • Legendary Member
  • Dumb Mtn Hermit
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 07:18:19 pm »
Might be a slightly different case with his helmet, Im not sure, I have the same one.   There is a Airpump/Bladder to adjust the fit of the helmet. IIRC it only has 3 shell sizes.  They use the liner Thick/Thin to adjust up or down a size plus you can pump up the cheecks to make it a tighter fit...

Mine was a bit tight at first and still just a bit snug as you describe above. It also seems to ride a bit tilted down. Which is a bit bothersom as i would rather be able to see more easily upward..  for $99.99 and lots of features Im not complaining too much..
Quote from: Hot Blonde young Waitress
Fine dont eat my CUPCAKES then

Just because your a Touron doesnt mean we Locals should kiss your......

http://129slayer.com

http://www.easttnbikers.com/forum/

Ha! Not gonna happen.

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 09:03:20 pm »
actually your both right. lol Nice catch jason. I bought that helmet as a medium. The cheeks were so tight that it hurt. always thought they would break in but didn't. So i bought the large cheek pads and it felt soo much better. Now I can use the pump......But I keep for getting to use it. I throw it on and go. lol I need to get in the habbit of pumping that thing up every time. :3

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400