Author Topic: A HOW TOO --- Take it to BOB for Best Results & Reasonable Prices  (Read 719 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Bob is in Kodak, TN area (not far from XIT 407 of I-40) since 2008 (he moved here and set up shop in his basement -- beautiful setup).  :21

He is especially into REBUILDING (you will not believe some of his results). He does work on other bikes  (I may be wrong on this, but I think he limits his work to some jobs and brands  --  don't quote me on that, just check with him).  ???

Personally, I have only had him change tires (mainly the rear tire on my Burgman Scooter, I do the others my self --- the car tires is hard to change with hand tools, he has tire a machine and spin balance ). He did rebuilt leaky forks on my NINJA 500.

You will be amazed at his Qualifications and Experiences and his Organized Basement Shop & Equipment and Work Ethic and Honesty - Reasonable Prices and  (if there were any other adjectives I could think of I would put 'em here).

CHECK HIM OUT     http://www.moshinskieperformance.com/  It's an interesting read and there is contact information. 
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)

Offline IanC

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Fast from the Past
Re: A HOW TOO --- Take it to BOB for Best Results & Reasonable Prices
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 12:26:45 pm »
He still have that pretty GS1000S? Bob is a nice guy.

Edit: Coincidentally, dad and I were just trying to find a local vapor blasting source not 5 minutes ago. I see on Bob's site he does it. Perfect timing Paul, we'll be sending Bob some work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:32:54 pm by IanC »
1978 Suzuki GS1000EC - Completely custom.
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Offline Luvmystar

• Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 06:47:31 pm »
 :happypep Now we know who this BOB guy is you keep talking about.
Marc

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Deuce

• Poppa Deuce
  • Legendary Member
  • I just love to ride and have since I was 5.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 09:25:29 pm »
Always nice to know another place willing mount car tires too.
2006 VTX1300C 205/70/15 Hydroedge rear tire, Leatherlyke Bags, Batwing, Cobra floor boards, Vance & Hines pipes, LEDGlow, Pair Mod, Kuryakin Hypercharger Pro, Mustang seat, Cobra passing lights, Cobra Case Gaurds, 3" Fork extensions, 1800C Shocks, Cobra Tach, Custom Risers, Custom Kickstand, and a  WOLO Badboy Horn.

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 09:48:52 pm »
Always nice to know another place willing mount car tires too.

Last time was $20 Wheel Off for my Scooter. Like I said  - machine for taking tire on and off rimand spin balance.   

Use to be $15 Wheel off MC tire and one time Scooter was $15.

Sometimes a little hard to get hold of him -- use to be he was working another job late in week. So, had to make a call early in week. It's worth the trouble if you can get him to do the work you want done.
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)