Author Topic: Cycle Gear Bike Night Friday 9 June  (Read 411 times)

Offline Chris

• Legendary Member
  • curmudgeon in residence
Cycle Gear Bike Night Friday 9 June
« on: June 06, 2017, 01:54:36 pm »
I was browsing the internet and noticed that there's a Cycle Gear Bike Night at the Cycle Gear store in Knoxville.   I've never been to one of these so I don't know if it's really worth going to but I'm thinking of heading that way to check it out.  Anyone have any direct experience?

Event Name    Cycle Gear Bike Night - Knoxville
Event Date/Time    Friday, June 9, 2017 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Event Type    Bike Night
Event Description    Come out and enjoy great food, refreshments, vendors, and raffles!

Chris
CHRIS

CURRENT BIKES

1978 GS1000C / 1979 GS1000S / 1981 CM400C / 1986 RG500 GAMMA / 1988 R100RS / 1991 K100RS / 1997 GSF1200 BANDIT

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Re: Cycle Gear Bike Night Friday 9 June
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 08:58:13 pm »
Times I went (one was with Jackie) was not too impressive. Hot Dogs nothing to brag about, not many folks there. There are a few give a ways. 

Then I am not big into such anyway (BS Sessions mostly) and mostly go for a destination and reason to ride. Plus you re talking Knoxville on Friday at 5PM. 

They have a lot of product to sell. I have bought their product (jackets, boots, helmets). Find prices reasonable and they stand behind their stuff. I had a pair of boots I extended life of the soles with Plumbers Goop. One zipper finally gave out (was pulling loose at one spot). I was there to buy another pair and showed the guy. He said he would replace those for zipper failure. Think I might have been over 5 years, but they look in computer to see when you bought them.
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)