Author Topic: INFO - Ride to Music, Art and Food! The 12th Louie Bluie Music & Arts Festival  (Read 47 times)

Offline PAULRIDES

• Legendary Member
  • I might be old, but can mount without help. HA!
Sept 29th at Cove Lake State Park --- Carryville Exit off I-75.

I don't know if I will ride up there or not, I might especially if someone wants to join in. 

The E Mail I received was not very informative. Going from memory (I have only been once) it was FREE and a lot of music (several tents set up for performers). 

I did copy this from the E Mail (there is an art exhibit also -- I think). Maybe, can search more INFO on GOOGLE (Louie Bluie Music & Arts Festival) if INTERESTED.  :pop 

A Link to List of Performers:
http://louiebluie.org/louie-bluie-performers/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LB%20eblast%20Sept%202018&utm_content=LB%20eblast%20Sept%202018+CID_ffbf4931c462ef438a8d03f7786240c9&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=Visit%20the%20Louie%20Bluie%20Performer%20Page

We’re excited to announce that legendary songwriter and storyteller John McCutcheon will join us for the 12th Annual Louie Bluie Music & Arts Festival! He’ll perform a set from 12:30-1:15 p.m. at the Sounds Like Home stage. You can check out the rest of the schedule which includes where and when you can enjoy bluegrass by Eddy Sweat and Thundercreek, Irish jigs by Sigean, African beats by Kofi Mawuko and his Ogya World Music Band, a long-awaited collaboration between Armstrong Legacy Trio and Sparky and Rhonda Rucker, and so much more!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:14:04 am by PAULRIDES »
Ride Country Roads - a lot. :-)