Author Topic: Submitting New rides and Events!!!! *Please Read*  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Curtie223

• Legendary Member
Submitting New rides and Events!!!! *Please Read*
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:23:34 pm »
Towards the bottom of the page  have added the birthdays and event notifications. If you notice at the top of the screen you have a calender button.

Use this to add any of your rides or events. it will add it automatically to the calender and also the Events Board. This way it will make it easier to see all the upcoming events and planned rides. You can view the ride or event on the calender and click on it to see what all the detailes that is in the thread topic.

Here's how to do this, Very simple!
Click on the calender icon at the top of the page. once you see the month calender at the bottom you will see 2 post event buttons. Click one

once you have done this it will bring up a new thread just like you would have by going to the events board and creating a new topic. But with some extra inputs. At the top you will a titlr for you event. Try to keep it short for it will be posted on that little square. (Example, Paul's Ride) Then select the date this will happen just below. Then you have the option of selection multiple days if needed right below that.
After that just create a Title just like you normally would creating a new ride or event. That's it! Hopefully this will become a better tool to easily see what rides and events are coming up. and maybe even get some more participation.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks, Curt

2001 KTM 300exc 
 2004 LTZ400

-When you see another rider keep in mind that is another friend you haven't had the chance to meet yet!!
-Riding is about doing what you love! No matter what you ride or how you ride. Just as long as you

Offline tigermania72

Re: Submitting New rides and Events!!!! *Please Read*
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 05:11:38 pm »
awesome idea Curt.. I am looking forward to owning my own bike soon. Its been awhile since I rode but I cant wait to start again on my own :) the calender was a great idea

Offline kawidoll

• True Member
  • Riding with isn't so bad...
    • Lamons Insurance Info
Re: Re: Submitting New rides and Events!!!! *Please Read*
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 05:47:04 pm »
Super :D
It's not about what you ride or how you ride it, but it's about the amout of joy that riding brings you while you're doing it.